Fwd: Artists in Recovery

Mitch Cohen

Sep 7, 2022, 10:06:41 PM9/7/22
to Artists At Large Mailing List, Send to MailChimp
Hi! I was asked to forward this, see if there’s any interest in the Artist community. If you are, or know someone that might be, let me know and I’ll put you in touch with the person that sent this to me. – Mitch
—————————

A friend of mine reached out to me from the Council on Recovery. They are planning their annual Fall Luncheon on October 21st at the Hilton Americas. There are usually over 1,000 people in attendance, and there is always a celebrity speaker. (Rob Lowe spoke at the last luncheon I attended).

This year is a local celebrity, Lauren Anderson, and she is wanting to incorporate an "Artists in Recovery" theme. They are asking if I know of any artists who are currently recovering from drug or alcohol addictions, and who may want to be a part of the luncheon and display some of their artwork.

Would you know of any talented local artists who would be interested? Let me know if you have any ideas.