Houston-artist donation request for school auction

Mitch Cohen

Feb 23, 2022, 11:13:05 AM2/23/22
to Send to MailChimp, Artists At Large Mailing List
Hello,

I am sending this to both markets and the Artists AT LARGE email list.
This came to me by a recommendation from a 1stSatArtMarket artist that donated
2 pieces of art last year.  I'm only forwarding - contact and other details below.

Cheers!!
Mitch
ArtValet.com
----------------

Art can be originals, prints, framed or unframed. Donor contribution is tax deductible and will be recognized in the 2022 IWA Gala and Auction program, as well as in our Annual Report that is mailed to over 4,000 IWA supporters.

Attached is the donation request letter, donation form (for accurate acknowledgement and piece description), and one-pager about the gala & auction. Incarnate Word Academy is a private, girls’ school in downtown Houston supporting Greater Houston for over 148 years. Over 40% of our students are on financial aid or scholarship, making us on of the most diverse and accessible college prep high schools for young women

Lauren Schneider

Special Events & Volunteer Coordinator

609 Crawford Street, Houston, TX 77002

T  | 713.227.3637    F  | 713.227.1014
www.incarnateword.org/

GENERIC_IWA_Donation_Letter_DIGITAL.docx
Copy of IWA Gala Donation Form PROOF.pdf
Gala-one-Pager-draft-Dec2-3.pdf