Fresh Arts Fresh Start: Vision Board Workshop!!

Mitch Cohen

Jan 18, 2023, 7:54:35 PM1/18/23
to Artists At Large Mailing List

Don't have your goals set for 2023?

Join Fresh Arts and Nicole Peralta in our Vision Board Workshop!!

As part of the Fresh Arts Fresh Start initiative, we invite you to celebrate the start of 2023 by creating your own vision board. Join yoga teacher and artist Nicole Peralta on Wednesday, January 25th at Buff Brew from 6-8 PM for an evening of reflection and exploration on your dreams and goals. Learn various ways to make a vision board: the combination of putting words, images and sketches in one place. This class will focus on the creative process: using a guided meditation, a few writing prompts & instruction, and ending in the creation of your own 2023 vision board.

This is an all-levels course with accessible and adaptable techniques for everyone. $10 Registration Fee.

RSVP TODAY

Wednesday, January 25th
6 - 8PM @ BUFF BREW
2101 Summer St, Houston, TX 77007 (MAP).

Seating is limited. RSVP is recommended.

Looking for more goal setting tools?
Download Fresh Arts' Goal Setting Toolkits for Creatives written by Artist and Arts Administrator, Eepi Chaad and check out our Fresh Arts Fresh Start Newsletter!

Featured Artist

Nicole Peralta has been a multidisciplinary artist and yoga teacher for 8 years. Her teaching experiences combine wellness, creativity and mindfulness, and she has led workshops and retreats in Houston, Mexico, Guatemala and Colombia. She enjoys spending time drawing in her art journal, running the trails at Memorial Park, and traveling to Latin America. Peralta is an alumna of the Artist INC program and now serves as the Cultural Arts Manager for Arts District Houston - a program powered by Fresh Arts.

@artyogaplay
About Fresh Arts

ABOUT FRESH ARTS
Fresh Arts empowers Houston artists through programs that build knowledge, amplify local resources, and connect communities. Fresh Arts accomplishes this mission through professional development and artist-centered public programming.

ABOUT FRESH ARTS FRESH START INITIATIVE
All year long, Fresh Arts is dedicated to providing artists with the tools, resources, and opportunities to push their careers forward. In the spirit of "new year, new beginnings", Fresh Arts is curating content to help artists put their best foot forward in 2023 for the month of January. To see what's already been shared, check out our Fresh Start Email.

Stay-up-to-date on Fresh Arts opportunities and resources by subscribing to our Artist Resource Newsletter!

SUBSCRIBE
Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
LinkedIn

Fresh Arts is sponsored in part by:

Art Houston Magazine  *  Art Colony Association  *  Brown Foundation  *  City of Houston through Houston Arts Alliance  *  Deal Co.  *  Frost Bank  *  Heimbinder Family Foundation  *  Houston Endowment  *  Mid-America Arts Alliance  *  National Endowment for the Arts  *  Port Houston  *  Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation  *  Sesh Coworking  *  Texas Commission on the Arts  *  Arts District Houston Partners  *  Fresh Arts Members  *  and our generous gala supporters and individual donors.

Fresh Arts empowers local artists through programs that build knowledge, amplify local resources, and connect communities.

www.FRESHARTS.org

Fresh Arts · PO Box 66494 · Houston, TX 77266-6494 · USA