Attention Artists! 2023 Art Car Museum Open Call Show

Mitch Cohen

Dec 13, 2022, 6:21:29 PM12/13/22
to Artists At Large Mailing List
Hi-De-Ho Artists!

- M

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Art Car Museum <artcar...@gmail.com>

Attention Artists! 2023 Art Car Museum Open Call Show. Be one of 75 artists in our 2023 Open Call Show.  "BLUE”
Art Car Museum
ART CAR MUSEUM
140 Heights Blvd.
Houston, Texas, 77007, US
ATTENTION ARTISTS!
2023 Art Car Museum Open Call Show

Be one of 75 artists in our 2023 Open Call Show.

The theme for this year is: BLUE

*IMPORTANT NOTE- We are implementing a new entry system. To ensure your artwork is eligible for entry please read the instructions carefully.

Instructions for Open Call Entry

  • Please fill out the entry form through the link provided on our website artcarmuseum.com on the day of entry. Entry Day & Time: Wednesday, January 11th, 2023, starting at 10:00am-4:00 pm, 'til we have filled the 75 spaces available! No entries will be accepted earlier than this date and time.

  • A clear, good quality photo will need to be uploaded to the form.

  • Please save and title the image prior to entry with the following: Artist-Name-Title-Size-of-Artwork (In this exact order, use dashes).

  • Size limit for wall pieces, no larger that 4’x4’

  • One piece per artist.

  • No triptychs, diptychs, or multiples.

  • Artwork must to be ready to hang or place.

  • We are only accepting artwork in person. No mail in work will be accepted at this time.

  • Delivery times for drop-off will be from 10 am – 4 pm, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, January 13th, 14th & 15th.

To learn more, please visit: artcarmuseum.com

The Art Car Museum is a private institution dedicated to contemporary art. It is an exhibition forum for local, national and international artists with an emphasis on art cars, other fine arts and artists that are rarely, if ever, acknowledged by other cultural institutions. The museum’s goal is to encourage the public’s awareness of the cultural, political, economic and personal dimensions of art, and to inspire.

Art Car Museum
140 Heights Blvd. (between I-10 and Washington Ave.)
Houston, Texas 77007
Art Car Museum | 140 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007 | Phone: 713.861.5526 | www.artcarmuseum.com
STAY CONNECTED
Art Car Museum | 140 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007

Sent by artcar...@gmail.com powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.