Free Paint - from Paul​ Sanchez

Mitch Cohen

Jan 31, 2023, 6:36:24 PM1/31/23
to Send to MailChimp, Artists At Large Mailing List
I have a ton of free paint (Lots of shades of blue and lots of shades of gray) and a few various other colors. I do need to keep just a few primary colors for myself.
But I likely have close to 150 gallons or quarts. All paints are commercial grade latex brands from Sherwin Williams that range in cost from $45 to $65 per gallon.
These are perfect for murals. All are used but some grays are almost completely full.
No 2 colors are the same.

I can be reached by cell phone at 281.250.9361

Paul Sanchez