Art of Taxes Continues Weds. March 3

Mitch Cohen

Mar 2, 2021, 11:50:54 AM3/2/21
to Artists At Large Mailing List
Don't shoot the messenger!

Cheers!

Mitch

Visit my website: @ ArtValet

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts <newsl...@talarts.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 9:44 AM
Subject: Art of Taxes Continues Weds. March 3
To: <artv...@gmail.com>

plus PPP and The Arts Legal Line
Serving Texas Artists Since 1979
Rescheduled! Part 2 now on March 3
TALA’s popular annual seminar is now a two-part online webinar featuring two CPA’s. The series was rescheduled due to the weather cataclysm. Part 1 was last week, the original date for Part 2. The series concludes Wednesday, March 3.

You don't need to re-register if you signed up for the original date.

If you weren't able to view Part 1 live, you may view the replay here.
TALA's New Program - Patent Pro Bono Clinic
Texas residents with questions about obtaining a patent for their invention may request a one-on-one consultation for up to 30 minutes with a patent expert. Participants will be able to discuss their specific invention while learning more about patent requirements and the process to file a patent application with the USPTO.

The clinic is on March 9. The deadline to sign up is March 5 at midnight.

Clinic participants will be notified of the exact time for their appointment and asked to complete a confidential questionnaire that will be used in the discussion with the patent professional.
TALA's COVID-19 Response Program
PPP Webinars

Interested in applying for a PPP loan? TALA experts have been presenting webinars on the program, including one specifically for individuals (sole proprietors, gig workers, etc.), and one for nonprofits and businesses that have W-2 employees.

View them on our website here: PPP Webinars/Videos, or on our YouTube channel: TALA Office
In response to the Covid-19 crisis, TALA is waiving our usual membership fee for artists and arts organizations to provide one-time matches with TALA volunteer attorneys and accountants for issues related to the pandemic and subsequent government actions.

Most recently, President Biden ordered that PPP fund applications would be opened only to sole proprietors and small businesses with 20 or less employees for a period of two weeks beginning February 24.

We encourage you to apply within the next two weeks. See our PPP Webinars/Videos page for more information. If you have additional questions about applying for PPP complete the COVID-19 Assistance Request Form.

2021 ARTS LEGAL LINE - Next date April 6

FREE CONSULTATION WITH A TALA VOLUNTEER ATTORNEY

Participants can call from anywhere in Texas between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. to get arts related questions answered by a TALA volunteer attorney.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts | P.O. Box 144722, Austin, TX 78714-4722

Sent by newsl...@talarts.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.