Marty Levine makes cover of Heights Pages Magazine

Mitch Cohen

Mar 12, 2021, 9:33:10 PM3/12/21
to Artists At Large Mailing List, Send to MailChimp
Congratulations to Marty Levine!

His photograph of "Strange Lemon" made the cover of Heights Pages Magazine!
Check out Marty's photography and his wife Cynthia's abstract art > https://www.levinefineart.com

In my Cultural Arts column on page 42, I wrote about Archway Gallery and Hardy & Nance Studios.

Two spaces that are not only very supportive of local artists but are also both fully owned and operated by artists. My focus was on returning to business.

Both spaces have adapted new ways of showcasing art, receptions, and how to reach their audiences. Have a look > page 42, Cultural Arts (linked no the cover.)
I'll have hard copies at the Market at Sawyer Yards Saturday.

HeightsPagesSpring21.jpg

Cheers!

Mitch Cohen

ArtV...@Gmail.com