Artist INC-Houston: Level Up Your Career Goals

Mitch Cohen

Nov 15, 2021, 5:49:51 PM11/15/21
to Artists At Large Mailing List, Send to MailChimp
This email was sent to both Artists At Large Group & First Saturday Arts Market artists.
If you got this twice, that's why. And you're probably one of my favorites too!
Unsubscribe links at the bottom of each email. (Don't go!)

This is a good one y'all - check it out >>
Mitch
Artist INC 2022 applications now open!

NOT YOUR TYPICAL BUSINESS CLASS. Limited to 25 artists per session, Artist INC participants gather for one night a week for eight weeks to SHARE their stories, LEARN business skills specific to their creative practice and APPLY those skills cooperatively with their peers.

Using an innovative class design, artists learn and grow together through:

  • artist facilitator mentoring
  • small group activities
  • large group discussion
  • multi-media lectures

Artist INC Houston is powered by Fresh Arts and hosted once per year each spring. Applications for the 2022 program are now open!

2022 SESSION INFO

Artist INC Houston 2022 Sessions will take place Wednesday afternoons from March 9 to April 27, 4:00-7:00pm, with an evening closing event on May 4th. Location TBD.

Artist INC Houston 2022 facilitators include:
Outspoken Bean, Eepi Chaad, Tami Merrick Moschioni, Dominique Royem, Chris Thomas, and Lori Yuill.

APPLICATION INFO
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
The program is open to artists and creatives of any medium and discipline.

Houston Artist INC Alumni include a diverse set of creatives including:
  • Fire Dancers,
  • Choreographers,
  • Painters,
  • Photographers,
  • Fashion Designers,
  • Creative Writers,
  • Calligraphy Artists,
  • Craft Business Owners, and more!
APPLY HERE
Application closes Friday, January 14, 2022 at 5:00pm.
There is no fee to apply.

For more artist opportunities visit our Artist Opportunity Board 24/7 or subscribe to our Artist Resource Newsletter.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Artist INC Houston powered by Fresh Arts and is a program of Mid-America Arts Alliance. The program is supported in part by an award from Mid-America Arts Alliance, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the state arts agencies, foundations, corporations and individuals throughout Arkansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.

REGIONAL ARTIST SURVEY
How can the regional arts sector better support artists in the next 20 years? How do we ensure that our community is one in which artists and culture bearers not just survive, but thrive? Share your thoughts:

Fresh Arts is sponsored in part by:
Alice Kleberg Reynolds Foundation  *  Art Houston Magazine  *  Art Colony Association  *  Brown Foundation  *  City of Houston through Houston Arts Alliance  *  Frost Bank  *  Houston Endowment *  Humanities Texas  *  Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs  Mid-America Arts Alliance  *  National Endowment for the Arts  * Texas Commission on the Arts   Union Pacific  *  Arts District Partners  *  Friends of Fresh Arts  *  and our generous gala supporters.

Complete the Houston-Region Artist Survey

Fresh Arts is 501c3 Houston-based nonprofit that nurtures an arts ecosystem that positions artists and creatives to succeed in the business of art.
WWW.FRESHARTS.ORG

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
YouTube
Spotify

Fresh Arts · PO Box 66494 · Houston, TX 77266-6494 · USA