FRESH ARTS: It's Back! The Art of Taxes 2022

Mitch Cohen

Feb 10, 2022, 2:57:59 PM2/10/22
to Artists At Large Mailing List
Catchy subject line!  Share this one everyone.
- Mitch
Tax season is here! Are you ready? Get the scoop on new tax changes and filing tips for artists and creative businesses at these FREE webinars.

The Art of Taxes: Webinar in Two Parts

Part 1: Tuesday, February 22 @ 6:00PM
Part 2: Thursday, February 24 @ 6:00PM

PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TALA, FRESH ARTS AND AUSTIN MUSIC FOUNDATION

It’s important to be up to date with information that impacts your tax liability.  With many artists receiving SBA funding, Texas unemployment, and other emergency relief aid, the 2022 tax season brings new questions and concerns. We’ll cover this new content plus provide other tax tips. Structured with artists in mind, this seminar is designed to walk you through your tax return, addressing common artist concerns and important IRS regulations pertaining to creative practices.

CLICK FOR MORE INFO & FREE REGISTRATION
More Resources from Fresh Arts:
GET ACCESS TO THE CHEAT SHEET
Fresh Arts Funders
Fresh Arts is sponsored in part by:
Alice Kleberg Reynolds Foundation  *  Art Houston Magazine  *  Art Colony Association  *  Brown Foundation  *  Frost Bank  *  Houston Endowment *  Humanities Texas  *  Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs  Mid-America Arts Alliance  *  National Endowment for the Arts  * Texas Commission on the Arts   Union Pacific  *  Arts District Partners  *  Friends of Fresh Arts  *  and our generous gala supporters.

FreshArts Intersecting Arts,
Commerce, and
Community

Our Mission
We champion local artists and creative entrepreneurs to succeed in the business of art.

fresharts.org
facebook
twitter
instagrm
linkedin
youtube
flickr
facebook twitter instagrm linkedin youtube flickr

Fresh Arts · PO Box 66494 · Houston, TX 77266-6494 · USA