AFMA Trap Shooting Scholarship Tournament

Ben Hammond

Feb 13, 2020, 11:02:20 AM2/13/20
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com, arkan...@googlegroups.com
Good morning everyone. As many of you may already know, the Arkansas Fire Marshals Association is working to develop a scholarship program for students to enter our field of work and continue to carry on life-saving missions. In order to raise funds for these scholarships, we will be hosting a Trap Shoot Tournament on the last day of our spring meeting, April 17, 2020.
I will be sending out registration forms on Monday but we need help with sponsors. Please see the attached sponsor form and if you're interested in one of the sponsorships, let me know.  Please pass this on to your contacts and let's raise the funds I know we are capable of raising. Thank you all in advance.

There has already been a 4 bird package for 5 hunters donated already from Show Me Birds in Baxter Springs Kansas and this will probably be one of the top team prizes. We are confirming a major sponsorship by a well know Pro Shop and others.

--
Ben Hammond AFMA President
Fire Chief