Burnt structures.

Gary Pyszka

May 7, 2021, 3:42:44 PM5/7/21
to Arkansaslifesafety@Googlegroups. Com (arkansaslifesafety@googlegroups.com)

Good afternoon to all. We have several burned structures in our town that are unsecured. Is there anywhere in the codes that we can use to require owners to secure these properties from unwanted persons inhabiting them? Or does anyone have specific ordinances that pertain to burned and or unsecured vacant structures. Any help would be great.

Captain Gary Pyszka

Fire Marshal

Mountain Home Fire Dept.

720 S. Hickory ST.

Mountain Home, AR. 72653

PH. 870 425-2611

FAX. 870 425-5404

Lorton, Chris

May 7, 2021, 3:45:09 PM5/7/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Try Section 311 in Volume 1.

cid:image007.png@01D611A6.BF92CA80Chris A. Lorton | Commercial Inspector

Rogers Risk Reduction Division

113 N. 4th St. Rogers, AR 72756

Office: (479) 621-1100

Cell: (479) 644-5021

signature_2144136484 signature_911560895 /Users/bncline/Desktop/Unknown.png

Jason Evans

May 7, 2021, 3:46:07 PM5/7/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Look at 110.1.1 unsafe conditions

Good afternoon to all. We have several burned structures in our town that are unsecured. Is there anywhere in the codes that we can use to require owners to secure these properties from unwanted persons inhabiting them? Or does anyone have specific ordinances that pertain to burned and or unsecured vacant structures. Any help would be great.

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete and destroy the related message.

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete and destroy the related message.

Duane Miller

May 7, 2021, 3:51:39 PM5/7/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

SECTION 116

UNSAFE STRUCTURES AND EQUIPMENT

Vol. II :Building”

Duane Miller

Fire Marshal Division – Fire Inspector/Plans Review

Bentonville Building & Fire Safety

Office: (479)271-3108

Hyde, William

May 7, 2021, 4:11:26 PM5/7/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com
We’ve adopted the property maintenance code by reference. We utilize that with condemnation proceedings when/if necessary.

William Hyde | Deputy Fire Chief
Fire Marshal | Building Official
Rogers Fire Department
113 N. 4th St., Rogers, AR 72756

Gary Pyszka

May 7, 2021, 4:34:23 PM5/7/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Thank You.

Captain Gary Pyszka

Fire Marshal

Mountain Home Fire Dept.

720 S. Hickory ST.

Mountain Home, AR. 72653

PH. 870 425-2611

FAX. 870 425-5404

Gary Pyszka

May 7, 2021, 4:34:33 PM5/7/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Thank You

Captain Gary Pyszka

Fire Marshal

Mountain Home Fire Dept.

720 S. Hickory ST.

Mountain Home, AR. 72653

PH. 870 425-2611

FAX. 870 425-5404

Gary Pyszka

May 7, 2021, 4:35:09 PM5/7/21

Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 2:46 PM
To: arkansasl...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Burnt structures.

Look at 110.1.1 unsafe conditions

Brent Gleghorn

May 10, 2021, 9:13:57 AM5/10/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Gary

                Reach out to our code enforcement office Chad McClure at c...@cityofbatesville.com we have condemnation process where we deal with this.

Brent Gleghorn

Fire Chief

Batesville Fire Department

City of Batesville

870-698-2439 Office

870-613-7347 cell

chie...@cityofbatesville.com

image004.jpg
image001.jpg

Gary Pyszka

May 10, 2021, 10:06:56 AM5/10/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Thank You Chief I will contact him today.

Captain Gary Pyszka

Fire Marshal

Mountain Home Fire Dept.

720 S. Hickory ST.