New Fire Inspector

Gary Pyszka

Aug 23, 2021, 12:30:09 PM8/23/21
to Arkansaslifesafety@Googlegroups. Com (arkansaslifesafety@googlegroups.com)

Good morning to all. We need to add a new Fire Inspector to this Google Group for the Mountain Home Fire Department. I will be retiring as of September 1st. The new Fire Inspector for Mountain Home will be Shawn Lofton and his email will be  slo...@cityofmountainhome.com please welcome him to your profession.

Captain Gary Pyszka

Fire Marshal

Mountain Home Fire Dept.

720 S. Hickory ST.

Mountain Home, AR. 72653

PH. 870 425-2611

FAX. 870 425-5404

Dustin Kindell

Aug 23, 2021, 1:02:00 PM8/23/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com, Gary Pyszka

Gary,

It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best in retirement Sir!! Thank you for all your help, support, and assistance within the Ar Fire Marshals association and our mission.

Dustin Kindell

Fire Marshal

Siloam Springs Fire Department

479-524-3103 firem...@siloamsprings.com

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

_This message is from an EXTERNAL source. Please consider CAREFULLY before clicking any links_

Ben Hammond

Good morning to all. We need to add a new Fire Inspector to this Google Group for the Mountain Home Fire Department. I will be retiring as of September 1st. The new Fire Inspector for Mountain Home will be Shawn Lofton and his email will be  slo...@cityofmountainhome.com please welcome him to your profession.

<image001.jpg>

Captain Gary Pyszka

Fire Marshal

Mountain Home Fire Dept.

720 S. Hickory ST.

Mountain Home, AR. 72653

PH. 870 425-2611

FAX. 870 425-5404

Brent Gleghorn

Aug 23, 2021, 1:25:09 PM8/23/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Gary

                Don’t be a stranger, congratulations on your retirement, Enjoy

Sincerely

Brent Gleghorn

Fire Chief

Batesville Fire Department

City of Batesville

870-698-2439 Office

870-613-7347 cell

chie...@cityofbatesville.com

Aug 23, 2021, 4:12:24 PM8/23/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Gary,

Congratulations on your retirement, thank you for your service.

Welcome Shawn.

Battalion Chief Jeremy Ashley

Fayetteville Fire Marshals Office

Fayetteville Fire Department

City of Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701

jas...@fayetteville-ar.gov

T 479.444.3448

FAYETTEVILLE FIRE DEPARTMENT

Website | Facebook | Twitter |Instagram | YouTube

City of Fayetteville Logo-01

Aug 23, 2021, 4:29:13 PM8/23/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for serving.

Duane Miller

Fire Marshal Division – Fire Inspector/Plans Review

Bentonville Building & Fire Safety

Office: (479)271-3108

Jerry Harwell

Aug 23, 2021, 4:37:33 PM8/23/21
to arkansasl...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!! Welcome to the retirement club!