AFMA Spring Meeting

Rumsey, Bill

Jan 15, 2021, 11:27:09 AM1/15/21
to arkan...@googlegroups.com, arkansasl...@googlegroups.com

All,

If you have the opportunity to invite your local water purveyor to our spring meeting in Hot Springs on the 23rd, it would be beneficial for all. The topic will be on data collection and dissemination for sprinkler systems including 13D systems. If they would like to attend for that portion of the day, there would be no registration fee. Please let Chief Feemster know if your jurisdiction will be attending so we can plan ahead for proper measures. Thank You!

cid:image007.png@01D611A6.BF92CA80William Rumsey, Captain/Deputy Fire Marshal

Rogers Fire Department

113 N. 4th St., Rogers, AR 72756

Office: (479) 621-1100

Cell: (479) 616-8250

signature_2144136484 signature_911560895 /Users/bncline/Desktop/Unknown.png