2020 AFMA Spring Seminar

Ben Hammond

Mar 2, 2020, 12:36:20 PM3/2/20
to arkan...@googlegroups.com, arkansasl...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Everyone. We are really excited about our upcoming 2020 Spring seminar. We have 4 days packed full of great information, learning opportunities, and fun events. I have attached a flyer that lays out an overview of the agenda and there will be more to come.

Here are a couple of immediate actions steps to take:

1- On the attached agenda you will find a registration link. Follow that link and let us know the days that you will be attending. Please note that the Safety Summit on Tuesday is free and the following days will cost a $50 registration fee.

2- Take care of lodging arrangements with the Hotel listed or nearby location.

3- Pay attention for more information to come regarding the trap shoot Scholarship fundraising tournament.

4- Share this email with your contacts!!!

--
Ben Hammond
Fire Chief