Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference (AZEC10) Photos on Flickr

Mark Goldstein

Dec 14, 2010, 2:46:17 AM12/14/10
to Francine Hardaway, Joan Koerber-Walker, Steven Groves, Merlin Ward, arizona-entrepren...@googlegroups.com, Ed Nusbaum, Dan Gillmor, Steve Zylstra, Ronald Schott, Charlie Lewis, Clate Mask, Kathy Sacks, Michael Hawksworth, Ted Kraver, Phillip Blackerby, Bill Swartz, Michael Wolf, Dave Bittner, Rick Gibson, Paul Winandy, Pamela Slim, Ted Cook, Doug Bruhnke, Matthew OBrien, Roseann Higgins, John Gibson, Jeff Moriarty, David Saar, Jan Knight, Derek Neighbors, David Doyle, Michael Lechter, Dave Miller, Tyler Hurst, Jamie Hackmann, Mark Yeager, Renee Yeager, Sean Tierney, Eric Keosky-Smith, Ken Scheer, Aly Saxe, Scott Cate, Fred von Graf, Jeanne Leckie

Photos are now up on Flickr from the great recent Fifth Annual Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference on 11/17/10 at the Desert Willow Conference Center. You’ll find my photo selections at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mg-irc/sets/72157625365081969/ and more about the event at http://azentrepreneurship.com/ with the theme “2010: The Great Reset.” All proceeds benefit the Opportunity Through Entrepreneurship Foundation (OTEF - http://www.otef.org/). Enjoy!

You can download individual images in up to 1200 x 1600 pixel resolution from Flickr or contact me for full resolution versions of any specific images of interest. Flickr being a social networking site, you’re welcome to add your own informative, wry or other comments on the sets as a whole or on the individual photos as you like. From a set’s overview page with the image thumbnails, you can view individual images, choose detail mode (3 across) or run a slide show of them all. You’ll find lots of other photos from Arizona technology events these last few years indexed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mg-irc/sets/ as well. And for our Arizona Entrepreneurship Conferences on Flickr the direct links are:

Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference (AZEC10) 11/17/10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mg-irc/sets/72157625365081969/

Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference (AZEC09) 11/12/09

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mg-irc/sets/72157622680327573/

Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference (AZEC06) 11/8/06

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mg-irc/sets/72157594368891895/

We’re experiencing quite tough times for the technology sector, as well as the economy and society in general. If you’d like to drive your own economic stimulus package and recovery in 2011, let International Research Center (http://www.researchedge.com/) help with market research and analysis, actionable intelligence, and critical strategic support to guide you through these tumultuous times. Please visit our website to see what we do and feel free to contact us if we may be of service. Cheers!

Best Regards,

Mark Goldstein, President

International Research Center

Voice & Fax: 602-470-0389, Skype: mark.goldstein

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/markgoldstein

E-Mail: ma...@researchedge.com, IRC: http://www.researchedge.com/

Harnessing Global Information Resources for Informed Decision Making

Francine Hardaway

Dec 14, 2010, 7:31:16 AM12/14/10
to Mark Goldstein, Joan Koerber-Walker, Steven Groves, Merlin Ward, arizona-entrepren...@googlegroups.com, Ed Nusbaum, Dan Gillmor, Steve Zylstra, Ronald Schott, Charlie Lewis, Clate Mask, Kathy Sacks, Michael Hawksworth, Ted Kraver, Phillip Blackerby, Bill Swartz, Michael Wolf, Dave Bittner, Rick Gibson, Paul Winandy, Pamela Slim, Ted Cook, Doug Bruhnke, Matthew OBrien, Roseann Higgins, John Gibson, Jeff Moriarty, David Saar, Jan Knight, Derek Neighbors, David Doyle, Michael Lechter, Dave Miller, Tyler Hurst, Jamie Hackmann, Mark Yeager, Renee Yeager, Sean Tierney, Eric Keosky-Smith, Ken Scheer, Aly Saxe, Scott Cate, Fred von Graf, Jeanne Leckie
Mark, thank you so much for your annual efforts:-)
--
Francine Hardaway