Great news about the conference

Francine

Oct 3, 2010, 10:47:21 AM10/3/10
to Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference
We have confirmed Jeremiah Owyang, enterprise and social media
analyst, Dave McClure, SiliconValley SuperAngel/VC, Sharon Lechter,
founder of Pay Your Family First, trainer Kathy Kolbe, a panel of
investors, a series of successful entrepreneurs, and much more.

The agenda is here: http://azec10.com/agenda

And the registration link for early registration discounts, exhibits
(our best value this year) and student discounts is here:
http://azec10.eventbrite.com

Get the most value by paying the discounted rate:-) This will sell
out; we have limited capacity at Desert Willow. next year we move to a
bigger place:-)

Chuck Reynolds

Oct 3, 2010, 5:48:57 PM10/3/10
to Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference
sounds like it's lining up pretty nicely! :)

Francine

Oct 3, 2010, 8:33:39 PM10/3/10
to Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference
I try to make it worthy of you LOL