New Sponsors and Reminder to Sign Up

Francine

Oct 26, 2010, 11:56:23 AM10/26/10
to Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference, dneig...@gangplankhq.com
We would like to welcome Osborn Maledon back as a sponsor again this
year. Thank you very much; you are appreciated.

And I'd like to remind you that the time to sign up is upon us. It's a
great agenda, visible at http://www.azec10.com
And if you go to the registration site, you will see all our community
partners, like AZIGG, AZIMA, MITEF, AZIPA, etc.and the various
discounts available for each. Get your discount code from your
organization and use it! The goal is to sell out and get the right
people here, not to make money (although it would be awesome to once
again fund a program for the Foundation, which is the entire point of
this exercise).

Hope to see you there!

We are really getting somewhere in Arizona on this entrepreneurship
path. Gangplank is a raging success, and Chandler Innovations is
amazing. Stealthmode is now conducting incubator programs in Gilbert,
Maricopa, and Tempe, and we hope to get to Chandler in a partnership
with SBDC and Chandler Innovations in January. And we are also
offering individual management and technical assistance to low and
moderate income businesses in the City of Phoenix through another
grant.

Several businesses I've been advising have recently launched: see
Scratch Audio (http://www.scratchaudio.com), a graduate of Tempe
Fasttrac Tech, and the SECData iPad app, which I've been advising
since the founder was an Edson grant recipient. It isn't a matter of
overnight success; it's a matter of pushing the boulder up the hill
until it gathers enough momentum to roll down the other side (h/t Ed
Nusbaum).

Please forward this to your friends and colleagues.