AZEC 2010 Conference Chair Announced

Steven Groves

Jan 22, 2010, 3:23:55 PM1/22/10
to Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference
The 2010 Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference is in the early planning
stages and OTEF, the nonprofit that sponsors the event, has named
Steven Groves as the 2010 Conference Chairperson.

"We're very happy that Steve has accepted the position for the 2010
event," said Joan Koerber-Walker, OTEF Board President, "his support
in the last four event has been invaluable and we think that with his
participation from the start this year we can surpass our efforts to
provide a top-quality program for Arizona entrepreneurs."

The 2010 Program / Speaker Chair, and OTEF Executive Director,
Francine Hardaway commented that "Steve is a great talent in helping
produce the event and I cannot imagine a better man to head up the
effort this year".

Please join us in welcoming Steve and please, let us know how you
might wish to support OTEF, ACEZ10 and Steve in making this event
another great one for Arizona!