AZEC13 Photos Up on Flickr

1 view

Mark Goldstein

Nov 17, 2013, 7:07:16 PM11/17/13
to Arizona-Entrepren...@googlegroups.com

I’ve got my photo selections from last week’s great Arizona Entrepreneurship Conference up on Flickr. You’ll find them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mg-irc/sets/72157637780860923/ for your enjoyment.

Tishin Donkersley has a selection of her photos and an AZEC13 report up on AZ Tech Beat at http://aztechbeat.com/2013/11/pat-sullivan-gives-insights-startup-mentality-azec13/ as well.

Flickr being a social networking site, you’re welcome to add your own informative, wry or other comments on the sets as a whole or on the individual photos as you like. Enjoy!

Thanks so much to Joan Koerber-Walker and Francine Hardaway as well as their whole AZEC team for continuing to help nurture entrepreneurship in Arizona! Cheers!

Best Regards,

Mark Goldstein, President

International Research Center

Office: 602-470-0389, Skype: mark.goldstein

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/markgoldstein

E-Mail: ma...@researchedge.com, IRC: http://www.researchedge.com/

Harnessing Global Information Resources for Informed Decision Making