AZEC12 Details

1 view

Francine Hardaway

Sep 7, 2012, 11:24:46 AM9/7/12
to arizona-entrepren...@googlegroups.com
AZEC12 Early Bird discounts are still applicable, but not for much longer, and since we don't have as much space at Gangplank, we will sell out earlier. Please reserve your spot-- this is probably the best one yet: Robert Scoble, Bill Reichert (Garage Technology Ventures) Matthew Pittinsky (Blackboard and Parchment) Jacob Morgan (The Collaborative Organization, Heidi Ambler of IBM Social Business, and accurate information on crowdfunding by Tom Curzon of Osborn Maledon.http://azec12.eventbrite.com to register, or http://azec12.com for details.