FW: AU San Francisco Alumni - We Welcome Your Input for a Comprehensive Report

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Feb 16, 2008, 3:13:01 AM2/16/08
to argosysanfranci...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ijaz Ahmad Qureshi [mailto:ijaza....@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:26 PM
To: 'Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi'
Subject: FW: AU San Francisco Alumni - We Welcome Your Input for a
Comprehensive Report

From: _CS Feedback [mailto:csfee...@aii.edu]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 4:43 AM
To: IjazQ...@Cal.Berkeley.Edu
Subject: AU San Francisco Alumni - We Welcome Your Input for a Comprehensive
Report

AU San Francisco Alumnus Ijaz Qureshi - We Welcome Your Input for a
Comprehensive Report

February 15, 2008

Dear Ijaz,

Now that you have completed your program at Argosy University San Francisco
Bay Area, we hope you are enjoying the new challenges you face in the
workplace.

We hope that your time with us has prepared you well for work in your field
of choice and that you feel your education was a good value. We would like
to know how you are doing and, now, looking back at your time here, what you
feel we did well and where you would like to see changes that would have
improved your experience.

Our goal is that every graduate leaves the program well-prepared for work in
their chosen field and that the time spent here was a time of professional
and personal growth. The best way we can know if we have succeeded in our
goal is to ask you to fill out the enclosed survey.

We value your feedback and ask that you respond as soon as possible to
ensure your comments will be included in the survey report. The feedback we
receive will allow us to continue to do what we do well and improve areas
identified by you, our graduates.

We thank you in advance for taking the time to give us your feedback and
comments. This link will take you to the survey:
http://feedback.edmc.edu/gausf.htm

Sincerely,

Dr. Lucille H. Sansing
Campus President

=======
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message.
Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any
=======

believed to be clean.

image0011.gif
msg-18702-1701.txt