RE: Diploma Not Here Yet, $ 150 PAID IN MARCH

Ijaz Qureshi

Jun 25, 2007, 10:30:30 PM6/25/07
to Chisholm, Konami, ijazq...@cal.berkeley.edu, Bundy, Lewis, Business Club, Sansing, Lucille, Aghili, Shahriar, Palumbo, Mara
Would someone from the business club forum give some explanation of what this brand new registrar is talking about?

Ijaz

"Chisholm, Konami" <kochi...@argosyu.edu> wrote:
I believe this person warrants a referral to some higher source.

L. Konami Chisholm
Registrar,
Argosy University
San Francisco Bay Campus

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything"
R.E. Emerson