FW: [isworld] Call for Papers : HeartTech 08 (Papers due 19th July 08)

Ijaz Ahmad Qureshi

May 27, 2008, 3:25:02 AM5/27/08
to mikew...@prodigy.net, Michael Whitty, Raj Shea, georgeh, charles smith, fac...@niit.edu.pk, Logan Muller, argosysanfranci...@googlegroups.com
Respected Faculty,
The following conference would take place in Thailand, paper due date is
July 19th 2008. I would be submitting a paper in this conference, if
interested, please write me back and we can share our thoughts on the topic.

Dr. Raj, could you please forward the email to NPU faculty and students.
Respectfully,
Ijaz