Opportunity to Publish in Conference

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Feb 10, 2011, 2:15:03 AM2/10/11
to Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi
Dear All,
I am sharing the call for papers (CFP) sent by NUST SEECS. Please encourage students to participate in the conference. Thank you.

--
Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi,
Professor and Head of Business School,
Iqra University Islamabad Campus, # 5, Sector H - 9, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan.
I Internet: www.iqraisb.edu.pk  I Email: Ij...@iqraisb.edu.pk I Skype: IjazQureshi I Cell: +92 344 525 3727 I Office: +92 51 111 264 264 Ext 110 I Fax: +92 51 443 8315 I
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it? - Einstein
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
NUST SEECS ICET v 2.1.pdf