World University Rankings

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Sep 10, 2013, 7:35:59 AM9/10/13
to Argosy San Francisco Business Club

--
Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi,
McKinsey Quarterly Executive Panel Member,
Vice President Academic Affairs, JFK Institute of Technology and Management,
# 4, Ch. Rahmat Ali Campus, Sultan Bahu Road, G -7 Markaz,  Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan
I Internet: www.JFK.edu.pk I Email: IjazQ...@JFK.edu.pk  I Skype: IjazQureshi I Twitter: Ijaz A. Qureshi I LinkedIn: Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi I Cell: +92 344 525 3727 I Office: +92 51 430 7164 I

Editorial Board Member
Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal (KM&EL), ISSN 2073-7904, EISSN 2073-7904.
Maintained and Developed by: Laboratory for Knowledge Management & E-Learning, Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it? - Einstein
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.