BBA, MBA and EMBA - The Best Business Education in Islamabad

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Sep 5, 2012, 10:29:38 AM9/5/12
to Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi
Dear Friends,
You would be glad to know that a humble team has come up with the idea of setting up a business school in the beautiful Federal Capital. This humble team is well trained instructors/researchers from best business schools in Europe and USA.
Many of our friends would question, was there any need of another business school in the times when business schools are already closing down!

My take on this is that;
  There was a serious need for the business school that could offer state of the art education at affordable  price - and that is what JFK is promising.

Please visit our website at www.jfkedu.org and see the attach file for more details. Thank you.

--
Most Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi, (MS London; MBA, PhD California)
Vice President and McKinsey Quarterly Executive Panel Member,
JFK Institute of Technology and Management, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan.
I Internet: www.jfkedu.org I Email: Ijaz@jfkedu.org I Skype: IjazQureshi I Cell: +92 344 525 3727 I Office: +92 51 486 4540 I
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it? - Einstein
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
JFK Banner fall 2012.png