Entry into KM&EL Editorial Board

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Feb 5, 2013, 10:05:11 AM2/5/13
to Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi
Dear Friends,
You would be glad to know that I have been invited into the Editorial Board of an International Journal published by the University of Hong Kong. We published a paper in this journal that turned out to be a real success. Right after the publication we received invitations from foreign schools to deliver talk and publish in other journals. Then the Editor of KM&EL invited us to review a paper within our domain of corporate training and e-learning / m-learning, which we did so well that we got the invitation to join the Editorial Board.
I am grateful to My Professors, Honorable Mike Whitty, University of Detroit Michigan; Honorable Professor Desta, Dominican University, California and Professor Gail for their continuous support.
I am also thankful to Professor Robina Yasmin, my wonderful student and Research Assistant Miss Khola Ilyas and Research Associate Prof. Kiran Arshad who are backbone of our Special Interest Group.

Take care,
Ijaz

http://www.kmel-journal.org/ojs/index.php/online-publication/about/editorialTeam

Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal (KM&EL)

ISSN 2073-7904, EISSN 2073-7904

Maintained and Developed by:

Laboratory for Knowledge Management & E-Learning

Faculty of EducationThe University of Hong Kong

--
Most Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi,
Vice President and McKinsey Quarterly Executive Panel Member,
JFK Institute of Technology and Management,
417  37th Street, I - 8 / 2    Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan.
I Internet: www.jfkedu.org I Email: Ijaz@jfkedu.org I Skype: IjazQureshi I Cell: +92 344 525 3727 I Office: +92 51 486 3517 I
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it? - Einstein
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Asayehgn Desta

Mar 1, 2013, 9:17:11 PM3/1/13
to argosysanfranci...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Qureshi:

As I told you before, please know that my manuscript is ready to be published soon. All I am waiting from you is a two or three paragraphs of endorsement for marketing purposes about the book.  I am sure you that you can write the endorsement based on the introductory chapter which I sent you.  If you don't have the time or if you think that the book is not worthy your endorsement, no hard feelings. Please disregard this message.

Yours,

Desta

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Mar 2, 2013, 2:13:08 AM3/2/13
to argosysanfranci...@googlegroups.com
Dear Professor Desta,
My apologies for the late reply. I am sorry I was caught up in the accreditation visit of my institute JFK Institute of Technology and Management, Islamabad, Pakistan. www.JFKedu.org

I have gone through the chapters you have kindly sent. Its an exceptional addition in the higher education. Many schools would have this book as required text in Pkaistani/India business schools. I would be visiting India to attend a conference in IIT New Dehli and the editor is willing to share your life contribution in the conference.

As a professor you have been an exceptional contributor in my personal and professional life -  the proof of this is that we have a higher education institute in the federal capital.

By tomorrow night I would send my thoughts on the book.

Take care Professor.

Respectfully,
Ijaz
Vice President Academic Affairs, JFK Institute of Technology and Management,
417  37th Street, I - 8 / 2  Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan
I Internet: www.JFKedu.org I Email: IjazQ...@Alum.Berkeley.edu I Skype: IjazQureshi I Cell: +92 344 525 3727 I Office: +92 51 486 3517 I

Editorial Board Member