SZABIST Business Club Invitation (Seminar on Cyber Crime)

1 view

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Nov 14, 2008, 1:56:36 AM11/14/08
to Yasser Bhatti, Syed Ali Khayam, Ayub Alvi, Argosy San Francisco Business Club, niit_volun...@googlegroups.com, Farhan ur Rehman, Sameen Arshad, khurram...@niit.edu.pk, robert mehboob, Ahmad Timsal, Ahmad Ali, Qasim Rajpoot, Ayub, Erum (Pakistan), Faisal Awan, faisal...@britishcouncil.org.pk, azhar....@niit.edu.pk, Ramil Cueto | Executive Learning Center, Dr. Arshad, szabist_bu...@googlegroups.com, SZABIST Intellectual Property Course, farru...@intl.westernunion.com, Azhar Maqsood, fatima...@niit.edu.pk, Yasir Iqbal
Dear All,
SZABIST Business Club would be organizing a lecture series in the fall 2008 semester. Our first lecture takes place tomorrow at 3.00 PM and we would like all our guests to be seated by 2.45 PM in the seminar hall # 1. at SZABIST Islamabad campus ( www.szabist-isb.edu.pk ).
This lecture series is fully sponsored by the SZABIST Business Club / SZABIST Executive Council for Business Club and it is totally free to attend the lectures.
Respectfully,
Ijaz

(Please forward this email to students and faculty in your schools)