Long Time

Ijaz

Oct 31, 2007, 6:36:49 AM10/31/07
to ArgosySanFranciscoBusinessClub ( ASFBC ), IjazQ...@cal.berkeley.edu
Dear Fellow Researchers,

Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the final years of your
dissertation. It has been quite a while that we haven't had the
opportunity to touch base, so I thought let's break the ice!

Who has completed the final defense at this stage and what was the
topic? I wonder if our friends could share their abstracts just to
ensure all the community know what areas are being explored.

Dr. Mike Whitty was invited to one of the most prestigious Pakistani
University called NUST. He most kindly delivered the lecture on IT,
Ethics and Public Policy.

If any friend would like to share his/her research with foreign
universities, please drop me an email, and I would do the
arrangements. It would be ok to deliver the lecture through the SKYPE
or any other media.

Looking forward to hear from you and hope all is well.

Most Respectfully,

Ijaz

Minsung Li

Nov 1, 2007, 6:26:37 AM11/1/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ijaz:

Where are you working now?

In a university in Pakistan?

If you do, I have some idea to work with you.

Steve

Ijaz <ijaza....@gmail.com> wrote:
spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Ijaz Qureshi

Nov 1, 2007, 10:56:15 AM11/1/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Hello Steve,
Thanks for writign back. I am in Pakistan, workign for one of the most prestigious university in the country. I am keep in touch with Dr. Whitty, Dr. Shea and all the other great fellows I met during my academic life. In fact, Dr. Whitty most kindly delivered a lecture through cell phone on the topic of IT, Ethics and Public Policy to my graduate students. Also, we are running a gobal consulting firm www.IjazConsulting.com.
Just drop me a line, and we would love to talk. Tell me something about your dissertation, I guess you have completed quite some time ago.

Respectfully,
Ijaz

Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Off: +92 51 928 0658 Ext 141
Cell: +92 344 525 3727
http://www.niit.edu.pk

IjazQ...@Cal.Berkeley.Edu
Ijaza....@gmail.com

Raj Shea

Nov 1, 2007, 8:45:55 PM11/1/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Ijaz:

Greetings.

things are going fine. hope all is well.

give me skype, so we can chat.

dr. shea

> --
> Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi
> Assistant Professor
> Institute of Information Technology
> National University of Sciences and Technology

> Rawalpindi, Pakistan
> Off: +92 51 928 0658 Ext 141
> Cell: +92 344 525 3727
> http://www.niit.edu.pk
>
> IjazQ...@Cal.Berkeley.Edu
> Ijaza....@gmail.com

Buona Fortuna
Raj Shea

http://mail.yahoo.com

Ijaz Qureshi

Nov 1, 2007, 11:29:41 PM11/1/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com

Dear Dr. Shea,

Thanks for the email and hope you are fine and well. My skype ID is ijazqureshi and would love to meet you soon. How is everybody at NPU, I have sent one email to President George regarding running a course through video conferencing. Stanford University and KTH Sweden is our partner in the program.

I am hoping that Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Director of RFID Research at MIT is my next guest speaker in Pakistan. If any one would like to share his/her research with us, please let us know so that we could make arrangements.

Students are very competitive here, we give them one book to read and they would come after reading the 500 pages book within one week for a three hours secession!

Wishing you always well to all my friends, and please do not heaistate to contact me if I could contribute in your doctoral research.

Most Respectfully,
Ijaz