Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ijaz Qureshi

Dec 25, 2007, 8:22:20 AM12/25/07
to Argosy San Francisco Business Club
Dear Respected Friends,

I would like to wish you all

Merry Christmas and a very successful new year

Most Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Asayehgn Desta

Dec 25, 2007, 9:09:12 PM12/25/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Ijaz:

Happy New Year to you too.

Yours,

Desta

Ijaz Qureshi

Dec 26, 2007, 12:51:34 AM12/26/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Desta,

It is always a best treat to hear from you. Thank you most kindly for writing back. Hope you are enjoying the lovely holidays.

I am planning to visit Shanghai to meet Ramil. We had a long discussion on the phone and it seems like we would start a joint project there. Ramil is more interested in setting up an academic center in affiliation with Dominican Uni or with JFK Uni, it also seems like a great opportunity as people are getting richer and richer..

We would have several options like offering professional training for the senior executives. The second option would be to set up an executive education center in Dubai, a marvelous booming city in the world. I am amazed what they have done in the middle of no where.

My success in the professional life and in the academia is because of my instructors, I was grateful in the past and would remain grateful for rest of my life to all those who made me what I am today.

Hope to see you soon, and once again Happy New Year.

Most Respectfully,
Ijaz
Institute of Information Technology
National University of Sciences and Technology
Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Off: +92 51 928 0658 Ext 141
Cell: +92 344 525 3727
http://www.niit.edu.pk
http://www.IjazConsulting.com
IjazQ...@Cal.Berkeley.Edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Asayehgn Desta

Dec 26, 2007, 3:25:07 PM12/26/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ijaz:

Thank you. Please ask Ramil to send me the address of the Filipino graduates from Dominican University.

Ijaz Qureshi

Dec 27, 2007, 12:25:56 AM12/27/07
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
 Dear Dr. Desta,
Sure, I would talk to him tonight and pass your message to contact you.
Most Respectfully,
Ijaz