Long Time

Ijaz Qureshi

Dec 10, 2007, 8:00:12 AM12/10/07
to Argosy San Francisco Business Club
Dear Friends,
Hope all the reseacrher community is enjoying the lovely day. I wanted to find about the dissertation and current research plans. If someone need any help regarding the dissertation please contact me.

Respectfully,

--
Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi
Assistant Professor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.