New Position to serve the intellectuals

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Jan 22, 2009, 1:41:01 AM1/22/09
to Michael Whitty, Gail Whitty, Alice Galoob, niit_i...@googlegroups.com, niit_i_p...@gmail.com, niit_i_p_l...@googlegroups.com, niit_i_p...@googlegroups.com, niit_it_and_entrepr...@googlegroups.com, niit_volun...@googlegroups.com, MIS NIIT, organizational-...@googlegroups.com, SZABIST Intellectual Property Course, szabist-perso...@googlegroups.com, szabist_bu...@googlegroups.com, Ejaz Ahmed, Dhruba DR. Sen, Dr M Latif, Raj Dr.Shea, drsh...@niit.edu.pk, Dr. Sue Van-Atta, drfa...@niit.edu.pk, Qasim Rajpoot, rae stewart, Ramil Cueto | Executive Learning Center, Salman Rana, Sami Calado, waqas tehami, Farhan ur Rehman, Mamoona, Mona Farooq, Attiq, Madiha, charles smith, Argosy San Francisco Business Club, Asayehgn Desta, GEORGE T ZAHORIAN, President George, Marian Zaouk, maria_f...@hotmail.com, Mariana Photiou, Nad...@szabist-isb.edu.pk, sha...@szabist-isb.edu.pk, Rashid Khan, Adnan Rasheed, Amanda Chi, Peter, Lee Ellen Shoemaker, MIANMAZHAR KHOKHAR, ishfaq wachal, uz...@spopk.org, Ahmad Timsal, Asma Mumtaz, Eugenia Ng (Idea Book), Waris, Zabia Rais, dr.r...@niit.edu.pk
Dear All,
This is to share with your kind offices that I have accepted a challenging new position at Sarhad University, Peshawar, Pakistan. My new role at Sarhad University  ( www.suit.edu.pk ) would be Dean, School of Management Sciences.
I appreciate the support your kind offices have provided me in the past that has contributed in my academic achievements and hope we would continue to explore the learning opportunities in the days and years to come.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I could be of any assistance to all my friends around the globe.
--
Most Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi
Dean, School of Management Sciences,
Sarhad University, 36 - B, Chinar Road, University Town, Peshawar. Pakistan
http://www.suit.edu.pk Emai:  Ijaza....@gmail.com
I  Skype: IjazQureshi  I  Cell:  +92 344 525 3727 I  Office Tel: +92 91 584 6508 Ext 223  I  Office Fax: +92 91 584 1460
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Kebede D. Gashaw

Jan 22, 2009, 8:44:23 AM1/22/09
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com

Hello Dr. IJaz: Congratulations on your new position. I am sure the college and your country are better served with your skills, enthusiasm and foresight.

All the best,

Kebede

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Jan 22, 2009, 9:03:09 AM1/22/09
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr. Kebede,
Hope you are doing well, its so nice to hear from you.
You are right, I am working 14 to 18 hours a day to make this country. There are many people in fact who spent very long hours at work. Incredible amount of research is going on here. Hopefully intellectuals are going to defeat the terrorism.
Take care and have a great day.
Respectfully,
Ijaz

--
Most Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi
Dean, School of Management Sciences,
Sarhad University, 36 - B, Chinar Road, University Town, Peshawar. Pakistan
http://www.suit.edu.pk  Email: Ijaza....@gmail.com  I  Skype: IjazQureshi  I  Cell:  +92 344 525 3727 I  Office Tel: +92 91 584 6508 Ext 223  I  Office Fax: +92 91 584 1460

Lee Supra

Jan 22, 2009, 10:05:09 AM1/22/09
to argosysanfranci...@googlegroups.com, Dr.ijaz
Dear Dr.Ijaz:
             Congratulations! You are doing good job. You are the man.

Best Regard

Peter Lee

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:03:09 +0500
Subject: Re: New Position to serve the intellectuals
From: ijaza....@gmail.com
To: ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com

Donna Schaeffer

Jan 22, 2009, 10:27:47 AM1/22/09
to argosysanfranci...@googlegroups.com

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Jan 22, 2009, 10:55:49 AM1/22/09
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr. Donna Schaeffer,
Thank you very very much. Its so nice to hear from you. Hope all is well at your end. I wonder if you could visit my school for one semester, of course if possible.
Most Respectfully,
Ijaz

http://www.suit.edu.pk  Email: Ijaza....@gmail.com  I  Skype: IjazQureshi  I  Cell:  +92 344 525 3727 I  Office Tel: +92 91 584 6508 Ext 223  I  Office Fax: +92 91 584 1460

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Jan 22, 2009, 10:58:36 AM1/22/09
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dr. Lee, Doing my best to bring changes through education in this part of the world.
Respectfully,
Ijaz

Jong Lee

Jan 22, 2009, 12:30:50 PM1/22/09
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com, Michael Whitty, Gail Whitty, Alice Galoob, niit_i...@googlegroups.com, niit_i_p...@gmail.com, niit_i_p_l...@googlegroups.com, niit_i_p...@googlegroups.com, niit_it_and_entrepr...@googlegroups.com, niit_volun...@googlegroups.com, MIS NIIT, organizational-...@googlegroups.com, SZABIST Intellectual Property Course, szabist-perso...@googlegroups.com, szabist_bu...@googlegroups.com, Ejaz Ahmed, Dhruba DR. Sen, Dr M Latif, Raj Dr.Shea, drsh...@niit.edu.pk, Dr. Sue Van-Atta, drfa...@niit.edu.pk, Qasim Rajpoot, rae stewart, Ramil Cueto | Executive Learning Center, Salman Rana, Sami Calado, waqas tehami, Farhan ur Rehman, Mamoona, Mona Farooq, Attiq, Madiha, charles smith, Asayehgn Desta, GEORGE T ZAHORIAN, President George, Marian Zaouk, maria_f...@hotmail.com, Mariana Photiou, Nad...@szabist-isb.edu.pk, sha...@szabist-isb.edu.pk, Rashid Khan, Adnan Rasheed, Amanda Chi, Peter, Lee Ellen Shoemaker, MIANMAZHAR KHOKHAR, ishfaq wachal, uz...@spopk.org, Ahmad Timsal, Asma Mumtaz, Eugenia Ng (Idea Book), Waris, Zabia Rais, dr.r...@niit.edu.pk

Dr. Ijaz

It has been a while but I am elated with your new appointment. I have no doubt you will excel in your position as you have done at the university we were together. Congratulations!

Jong H. Lee, DBA, CPA

369 13th Street,

Oakland, CA 94612

TEL: (510) 836-7400

FAX: (510) 836-7402

EMAIL: jl...@jhleecpa.com

WEB: www.jhleecpa.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this email message is legally privileged and confidentially intended ONLY for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this facsimile message is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLAIMER

Any tax advice included in this written or electronic communication was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer by any governmental taxing authority or agency.

Minsung Li

Jan 22, 2009, 5:45:52 PM1/22/09
to ArgosySanFranci...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!  Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi !