Fwd: E-Commerce_Fall_2007 1ST DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM

1 view

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi

Aug 31, 2013, 4:11:54 PM8/31/13
to Argosy San Francisco Business Club, Student Govt, Management Science, Tally Ogans ARGOSY SF REGISTRAR, sser...@jfku.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi <IjazQ...@alum.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Subject: E-Commerce_Fall_2007 1ST DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM
To: "Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi" <IjazQ...@cal.berkeley.edu>

Dear Researchers and Scholars,
John F. Kennedy Institute of Technology and Management, Islamabad is organizing 1st Doctoral Consortium in collaboration with NCBA&E Lahore.
The objective of this Consortium is to provide an opportunity to those interested in research but stuck due to proper guidance or lack of sufficient resources - leading to delay in completion of project/thesis/dissertation.
This consortium provides an opportunity to get the feedback from experts and accomplish the research goals. Participants would have the opportunity to present their plan for research/work in progress to the panel of experts and other researchers and get the expert opinion for successful completion of Project/Thesis/Dissertation.

Complete detail of the program is available at the attached brochure. Please do contact me if further information is needed. Thank you.

--
Respectfully,

Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi,
McKinsey Quarterly Executive Panel Member,
Vice President Academic Affairs, JFK Institute of Technology and Management,
# 4, Ch. Rahmat Ali Campus, Sultan Bahu Road, G -7 Markaz,  Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan
I Internet: www.JFK.edu.pk I Email: IjazQ...@Alum.Berkeley.edu I Skype: IjazQureshi I Twitter: Ijaz A. Qureshi I LinkedIn: Dr. Ijaz A. Qureshi I Cell: +92 344 525 3727 I Office: +92 51 430 7164 I

Editorial Board Member
Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal (KM&EL), ISSN 2073-7904, EISSN 2073-7904.
Maintained and Developed by: Laboratory for Knowledge Management & E-Learning, Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it? - Einstein
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are totally confidential and it is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

[...]

1st Doctoral Consortium - NCBAE - JFK.pdf