Depth of pesticide incorporation

Isha Khanijo

Sep 9, 2021, 11:05:17 AM9/9/21
to ArcSWAT
I want to model a pesticide that is tilled into soil up to 10 cm. When I use "100 mm" as PST_DEP input, amount of pesticide in surface runoff and lateral flow is zero (in output.std). But there were concentrations on soluble pesticide in output.rch and watout.dat.
How is pesticide ending up on streams if  pesticide in surface runoff and lateral flow is zero?
Does PST_DEP input assume the pesticide is applied to 10 cm deep or pesticide is evenly distributed in 0-10 cm?
Is there a way to output amount of pesticide in soil layers?