modified value may excess the absolutely value range which is defined in Absolute_SWAT_Values.txt.

Collins Acheampong

Sep 17, 2021, 8:32:45 AM9/17/21
to ArcSWAT
Dear all experts,
I am getting a different simulated data between SWAT-CUP calibrated fitted values and SWAT-run values after adjusting with the manual calibration helper.
How can I make changes to the SWAT Absolute_SWAT_Values.txt since my modified value ranges exceeds the absolute value range so that it can take my value ranges.
Note I am unable to perform the solution using Access database query. Hence another approach will be grateful. Thank you. Help needed ASAP

Collins Acheampong

Sep 19, 2021, 10:48:37 AM9/19/21
to ArcSWAT
Dear all experts,
I am getting a different simulated data between SWAT-CUP calibrated fitted values and SWAT-run values after adjusting with the manual calibration helper.
How can I make changes to the SWAT Absolute_SWAT_Values.txt since my modified value ranges exceeds the absolute value range so that it can take my value ranges. Thank you. Help needed ASAP

Natalja C.

Oct 5, 2021, 2:41:38 AM10/5/21
to ArcSWAT
Hello,
There is no solution :) You need to use the access DB, or make your own scripts/programs/tools to make the modifications.
Please be aware, that you need to "translate" what you receive from swat-cup into an "absolute value". I.e. r_CN2_0.1 (if I remember correctly) does not mean that CN2 = 0.1. Please refer to the SWAT-CUP manual, where Karim explained these changes very well.
Best,
Natalja

Lakhwinder Singh

Oct 6, 2021, 2:19:26 PM10/6/21
to ArcSWAT
In your swat project just do the steps from the landuse file again, by browsing the landuse file, soil and slope, it will reset all calibrated values to default.