Error in line 153 : cmdCalSubbasinParam

Hossein Yousefi

Oct 12, 2018, 12:52:06 PM10/12/18
to ArcSWAT
Hello
I'm facing an error in line 153 that name is cmdCalSubbasinParam, is there any body who can help me?
thanks

Hossein Yousefi

Oct 14, 2018, 10:23:43 AM10/14/18
to ArcSWAT

I found the way! the keyboard language and date format must be in English(US) mode nothing else!

Sammons, Nancy

Oct 15, 2018, 10:41:30 AM10/15/18
to Hossein Yousefi, ArcSWAT

It might help to include a snap of the error and when it occurred.

Melvin Miles

Nov 25, 2019, 12:33:19 PM11/25/19
to ArcSWAT
Hello, I am receiving the same error in Subbasin Parameter calculation. Was the fix for the keyboard language and date format within the operating system itself or was this in the setup of ArcSWAT or Arcmap?

Indraneel Kulkarni

Sep 12, 2021, 9:12:05 AM9/12/21
to ArcSWAT
Can anyone of you'll please elaborate on how to solve this problem?

Pedro Cahuana

Aug 10, 2022, 4:23:50 PM8/10/22
to ArcSWAT
Manually, set the keyboard language and date format in English(US) on windows configuration. It should be work!