precipitation and temperature data duration different from streamflow data

Collins Acheampong

Aug 14, 2021, 9:17:13 AM8/14/21
to ArcSWAT
Dear experts, I am new to SWAT and SWATCUP, I have climate data (precipitation and temperature from 1980-2017 but my streamflow observed data is from 2000-2015. I want to model in ArcSwat. I want to know if the observed flow data and the climate data should have an equal duration before swatcup calibration will run. I think the pcp1 and tmp1 file may be different from my input observed data during swatcup calibration. Or will this work and will the software run even for the different dates except match between 2000-2015? please I need your expert help and judgement soon.

Faraz ahmed

Aug 30, 2021, 9:19:55 AM8/30/21
to ArcSWAT
hey i have a calibrated swat model and i need to simulate it for future i have pcp1 and tmp1 files but i dont know where to replace them in which folfer i should replace hem