Future land use change scenarios using Land Use Update

Ana Stevens

Dec 1, 2021, 11:36:18 AM12/1/21
to ArcSWAT
Hi everyone,

I have a calibrated and validated model in ArcSWAT for a watershed with an area of 12000km². I simulated the model for future climate change scenarios and now, I want to simulate for future land use change scenarios. I would like to ask about how can I generate these scenarios using the tool in ArcSWAT called Lank Use Update (.LUP)? Does anyone have a manual or video using this tool?

I appreciate any help you can tell me.

Best regards,

Ana Stevens

Dec 3, 2021, 7:21:44 AM12/3/21
to ArcSWAT
Hi. Does anyone know?

Ana Stevens

Dec 3, 2021, 7:21:44 AM12/3/21
to ArcSWAT
Up

getahun kebede

Feb 7, 2023, 6:23:21 AM2/7/23
to ArcSWAT
I am having the same problem as your faced problem. Did you solve it? If yes, would you please tell me about it?

Regards
Getahun