Slope definition issue

瀏覽次數:28 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Areba Syed

未讀,
2021年8月31日 上午9:14:132021/8/31
收件者:ArcSWAT
Hi dear SWAT users,

I defined my slopes in 5 categories but the model only shows 4 categories (image:slopedef). Also when I am inputting BMPs based on sloped the second category is not present in SWAT's memory.  This problem is persistent after many re-simulations. When I define 4 categories all 4 are visible in the table of contents as well as in the HRU details.

Another issue is that the model is presenting the slope categories in the opposite order. My watershed is mostly flat (<5% slope), however, the slope definition is showing that the majority of the area is under the steeper slope category (image:slopedef1). When I created a category for 95-100% slope the model showed that most of the area is under that category although I expect that to be the case for 0-5% slope (image not attached).

Has anyone else faced these challenges? Does anyone know how to solve these problems? Is it normal for SWAT to define slopes opposite? I am using ArcSWAT version 2012.10_6.24.
slopedef.JPG
slopedef1.JPG
回覆所有人
回覆作者