Error:- No value given for one or more required parameters

Shradha Suman

Jul 11, 2024, 10:47:52 PMJul 11
to ArcSWAT
while writing the swat database table, I encountered the error "No value given for one or more required parameters: IN mWriteinputFiles.sol". I re-run the model still getting the same error.  Does anybody know the reason? Please write to me.
Screenshot 2024-07-05 160054.png

Nancy B. Sammons

Jul 17, 2024, 10:41:41 AM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Shradha Suman, ArcSWAT

There are invalid or empty properties with one of your soils.  You will need to review the *.sol files or the source of the information used for the soil properties to check for missing, zero or unreliable inputs.