forrtl: error <63> output conversion error, unit 28, file C:\...\Scenarios\Default\TxtInOut\output.std

­웬티홍하 / 학생 / 건설환경공학부

Oct 2, 2020, 8:42:44 AM10/2/20
to ArcSWAT
Hello everyone,
I am new user to use ArcSWAT. When I run ArcSWAT, I got error (in the picture). I did check the output file, I saw any month which have missing value the output from precipitation can not read (output.std). Although I checked the input file (precipitation, temperature, wind, humidity, solar). I also checked the input file in folder TxtInOut and changed the missing value like I read the solution from SWAT group users. I also try to restart the ArcSWAT project many times. However, I can not solve the error. Does any body know how to solve that kind of problem?
Thank you.

output.std
error_output.jpg

Sammons, Nancy - ARS

Oct 2, 2020, 8:49:45 AM10/2/20
to ­웬티홍하 / 학생 / 건설환경공학부, ArcSWAT

If you take a look at your ‘output.std’ file, the year 1986 in the 6th month, the precipitation is out of range.  You can trace this back to your daily precipitation file around this time frame to check that it’s the correct format.  If it is generating these days, ensure the -99.0 code is still within the format.  Let me know if you can’t find the problem and I will get your current txtinout.

Nancy

­웬티홍하 / 학생 / 건설환경공학부

Oct 3, 2020, 8:08:20 AM10/3/20
to ArcSWAT
Hello Nancy,

I checked again. In my input data, I put -99, not -99.0. I changed it and then I run again. However, I still have the same problem like before in some years which have missing value. Would you please tell me how I can solve that problem?

Thank you.

2020년 10월 2일 금요일 오후 9시 49분 45초 UTC+9에 nancy.sammons님이 작성:

Jonathan Serrano

May 21, 2021, 10:00:33 AM5/21/21
to ArcSWAT
Hi guys!

I'm also having this error. The only new thing I did before this error occurred was I added a station for pcp which was not included in my wgn stations. Is it required to have the same number and same stations in the wgn and for the rest of the gauges?

Thanks!

Natalja C.

Jun 7, 2021, 4:47:14 AM6/7/21
to ArcSWAT
Hello,
Is it required to have the same number and same stations in the wgn and for the rest of the gauges?
 Yes :)

Best.
Natalja

Santi Man

Sep 3, 2021, 4:23:38 PM9/3/21
to ArcSWAT

Please i have this error i try run again but, the error is again.

ERRORSWAT.png

Nancy B. Sammons

Sep 7, 2021, 7:28:04 AM9/7/21
to Santi Man, ArcSWAT

Santi:  There is a formatting issue with your daily solar file (slr.slr).  If you can’t find the problem, send me the file.

Nancy

Please i have this error i try run again but, the error is again.

Lijuan Wang

Sep 26, 2021, 3:22:23 AM9/26/21
to ArcSWAT
Hi all,

Have you solved this problem? I met the same problem.