weather does not affect flow

Bethy Johnstonbaugh

Jan 7, 2019, 3:26:58 PM1/7/19
to ArcSWAT
Other recipients:
Hello, For some reason the flow outputs of my model stay the same when I enter different weather files (precipitation, temperature, and all of the others). Obviously I have made a mistake in how I enter them through the Arc-SWAT interface. Can
Hello,

For some reason the flow outputs of my model stay the same when I enter different weather files (precipitation, temperature, and all of the others). Obviously I have made a mistake in how I enter them through the Arc-SWAT interface. Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong?

I know the model is running because different years and different subbasins show varied results.

Thank you,
Bethy

Katie

Jan 10, 2019, 10:30:01 AM1/10/19
to ArcSWAT
Hi Bethy, first thing, if you are re writing in the Arc SWAT interface, be sure to rewrite your weather files. If that doesn't work, you can always go into the project folder and manually update pcp1.pcp or tmp1.tmp, etc.

Faraz ahmed

Aug 31, 2021, 9:15:24 AM8/31/21
to ArcSWAT
Hi Katie i have been looking for the same questions, would you please elaborate specifically in which folder of arc swat we need to replace pcp and tmp files ?