slope length -Arcmap or similar

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bianca Bendito

未讀,
2022年7月25日 下午3:46:252022/7/25
收件者:ArcGIS
Good afternoon people.
Do you know a way to determine the slope length of a basin in raster or shapefile? Software suggestion to do this? I know I can use a combination of mde, slope and curvature but I still don't know exactly what to do?

Jorge Marques

未讀,
2022年7月29日 下午2:18:522022/7/29
收件者:arc...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon people.
Do you know a way to determine the slope length of a basin in raster or shapefile? Software suggestion to do this? I know I can use a combination of mde, slope and curvature but I still don't know exactly what to do?

Dear Bianca Bendito,

You can use for calculate the slope length with raster data, in case Digital Elevation Models and software Saga GIS or Grass GIS inside QGIS. The slope length between relation slope and flow length and is possible calculate with map algebra in QGIS.

Best Regards,

Jorge

Em seg, 25 de jul de 2022 16:46, Bianca Bendito <biancapc...@gmail.com> escreveu:
Good afternoon people.
Do you know a way to determine the slope length of a basin in raster or shapefile? Software suggestion to do this? I know I can use a combination of mde, slope and curvature but I still don't know exactly what to do?

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息