HOT Need ll Facetswith NetworX configuration experience ll remote role

Jim alex

Jun 8, 2020, 12:33:43 PM6/8/20

 Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Facets with NetworX configuration experience. I have an excellent project with my client at  remote role

Kindly share suitable profiles at  maz...@mirthconsulting.net

Title: Facets with NetworX configuration experience

Duration: 6+ month’s contract

Location: remote role

Best rate: $45/hr C2C

Interview Process Phone/Video

Knowledge/Experience:

Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio and abilities in Facets

Proven understanding of database relationships required

Understanding of DRG and APC reimbursement methods

Understanding of CPT, HCPCs and ICD-CM Codes

Knowledge of HIPAA Transaction Codes

Critical listening and thinking skills

Decision making/problem solving skills

Enhanced communication skills both written and verbal

Can work independently and within a team environment

Attention to detail

Understanding of the healthcare field

Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare

Claims processing skills

Proper grammar usage

Time management skills

Proper phone etiquette

Customer service oriented

Facets knowledge/training

Proper claim coding knowledge

Ability to be telecommuter

Broad understanding of business considerations and functionality preferred

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical Recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 321-414-6033312-428-5615

maz...@mirthconsulting.net|www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/