**Looking forward to work with you**

Mohd Muzeeb

Apr 5, 2021, 1:10:41 PM4/5/21
to Muzeeb Khan

Hello,

Greetings!

This is with reference to the Updated Hot-List of “Technocraft Solutions” consultants, who are actively looking for a new contract opportunity; please let me know if you have any suitable requirement for our active consultants. Also please send me your Job Requirements at muz...@technocraftsol.com or you can reach me at 614-664-7636

S. No Name Technology Total Exp LOCATION Re-Location Visa
1 N P Sr. SQL/BI Developer 10+ PA NY, NJ, PA H1-B
2 U S Salesforce Architect/ Lead 10+ Dallas, TX TX H4-EAD
3 V R Cassandra DBA 8+ Seattle, WA Open H1-B
4 R G Data Analyst/QA Analyst 9+ OH Open H4-EAD
5 P K .NET Developer 7+ Alexandria, VA Open H1-B
6 P N Sr. Business Systems Analyst 10 Plano, TX TX H1-B
7 M P QA TESTER 6+ Chicago, IL Open USC
8 R R Selenium Automation Engineer 6+ New York Open USC
9 D G Automation QA 7+ DE Open L2-EAD
10 M S Selenium Tester 6+ NJ Open GC
11 B P SQL Server Database Administrator 7+ NJ NY, NJ, PA USC
12 S P PL/SQL Developer 7+ Rockville, MD Open H1B
13 U P Tableau/ Power BI Developer 5+ WI Open OPT-EAD
14 S P Network Engineer 5 RI East Cost GC-EAD
15 R B Data Analyst 5+ IL Open OPT-EAD

Thanks and Regards,

Muzeeb

Business Development Manager

Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC.

Email: muz...@technocraftsol.com

Gmail: muzeebte...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mohd-muzeeb-837048121/

Mobile: +1 614-664-7636

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com026

Partner with XPedantic

Mohd Muzeeb