NEED Firmware Developer with ThreadX in Indianapolis, IN

Jim alex

May 28, 2020, 4:18:37 PM5/28/20

 Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for Firmware Developer with ThreadX I have an excellent project with my client at Indianapolis, IN

Kindly share suitable profiles at maz...@mirthconsulting.net

Title : Firmware Developer with ThreadX

Location: Indianapolis, IN

Duration: 12 + months

Must Have:

C++, firmware, threadx and cortex are mandatory for this role..

1. Experience of firmware development for memory constraint devices

2. Experience in firmware development with Thread X Real Time Operating system

3. Exposure to Cortex M type microcontrollers with Thread X RTOS

4. Experience of implementation of metrology features in embedded firmware

5. Knowledge of compliance to ANSI requirements for meters is a plus

6. Design and develop production-quality C++ code for embedded devices

7. 7+ years of experience with firmware development

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-414-6033- 312-428-5615

maz...@mirthconsulting.net|www.mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/