NEED ll AWS(IAM)/Hadoop/Java Cloud Services ll.. in Columbus, OH.(Only USC and GC)

1 view

Jim alex

Jun 10, 2020, 2:06:54 PM6/10/20

Hello Associates,

Any available local consultants for AWS (IAM)/Hadoop/Java Cloud Services. I have an excellent project with my client at  Columbus, OH.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  maz...@mirthconsulting.net

Job Title:  AWS (IAM)/Hadoop/Java Cloud Services

Duration: 12 moths

Location: Columbus, OH.

Best rate:  DOE

Interview Process Phone/Video

Only USC and GC

Role Requirements:

Will no longer accept any candidate that is not GC/US Citizen.

This is a developer role
Java, Scala, Python (emphasis on Java/Scala).
If the candidate has the level of Java/Scala they are looking for then they can pick up Python.
Big Data/Hadoop
AWS cloud (Identity & Access Management) experience

Docker/Kubernetes a plus!
Data Lake experience a huge plus
Strong comm skills.

Interview will touch on Big Data / Spark / Kafka and AWS.

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter

http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-414-6033- 312-428-5615

maz...@mirthconsulting.net|www.mirthconsulting.net|

//www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/