Fish Tank Enablers

Greg H.

May 24, 2018, 12:47:35 PM5/24/18
to Aquarium pumps
While I deleted my comments as to "Fish Tank Enablers" off my blog post about using forums for aquarium& pond information, I have to question whether this was wise or even if my friend had the balls to stand up to the bullying by the clown that runs the group

The fact this group allows 'talking over', myths to be propagated as truth, and most importantly the way this group Admin treated my friend when he read my blog post leaves me really hitting my head against a wall.

Carlrs

May 24, 2018, 1:00:12 PM5/24/18
to Aquarium pumps
Since I am the one you are referring too as the "friend" and while I found this admins attitude very self absorbed, even when I also told him I had much going on (with a death of a close friend), and he still could not even muster a simple apology from his group,; I am ready to move on,

Say what you want my friend.

Carl