Aquarium Saltwater (marine) Basics

1 view

Carl

Dec 26, 2018, 2:11:12 PM12/26/18
to Aquarium Maintenance
FROM:

These basics are intended for a marine fish aquarium (and basic Nano Reefs), not an advanced marine reef aquarium. They are based on my experience of keeping and professionally maintaining marine fish (and reef) aquariums for over 27 years with one of the largest aquarium maintenance companies in Los Angeles, California.

Please note this is just my VERY basic Marine Article (without many updates), Please click on the link to the left or at the bottom of this article for my much more expanded and regularly updated article (the updates allow for newer researched information and corrections to errors)

The picture above is from "Balling Method for Calcium, pH Explained for Reef Aquariums" and is an aquarium utilizing the "Balling Method" of reef aquarium chemistry maintenance as well as AquaRay LED lighting.