We are the COMPLETE and MOST experienced seller of ATI Filter Max
Products with over THREE Decades of hands on experience and in in depth articles to back up our products!
WHY BUY ANYWHERE ELSE?
• Prevents debris such as dead fish and plant material from clogging
the intake by distributing suction evenly down the length of the sponge.
• Maintains the biological filtration when the main filter is changed or cleaned.
• Vastly increases bio filtration capacity over many standard Aquarium Power Filters (HOB filters).
• Can be used with most power heads as a temporary or permanent filter in aquariums, isolation tanks, holding tanks, etc.
• Prevents small or baby fish from being suctioned into the main filter
• Prevents anemone and invertebrates from being suctioned into the filter.
• Traps larger waste particles, mechanically cleaning the water
• Can be used with most outside filters, canister filters and power heads.
• Increases depth of HOB filter intake by up to 6 inches (15 cm.) for better over all
circulation (it is still recommended to have more than one independent filter or at least a separate air stone for best over all filtration results).
• Increases longevity of filter cartridges (often by 300% +) of filter the Filter Max is attached to by removing a considerable amount of debris prior to entry into the filter, this in turn saves money with less filter cartridges purchased and less clogging hassles (especially with high efficiency filters such as the Rena Smart Filter).
• Includes three adapters for use with various main filter intake tubes.
• Easy to clean. Just rinse and squeeze in used tank water
• Can be used in the vertical or horizontal position.